Sylvan CourtSylvan Court is home to 75 elderly adults. With additions in 1965, 1969, and 2000, Sylvan Court is attached to the hospital and clinic of Sanford Canby Medical Center.
We pride ourselves on offering a comfortable and resident-center atmosphere. Our home offers areas of privacy for residents and families to enjoy each other's company along with larger areas that promote interaction and a sense of community. Staff and residents share daily events and develop a closeness that creates a caring and compassionate environment.
- Resident council
- Family council
- Beauty shop
- Full-time licensed Social Worker
- Daily activities and Active Volunteer Program
- Direct Access to hospital, physician clinic, and specialty outreach clinics
- Chapel with weekly interdenominational services
- Monthly Memory Care Support Group
- Restorative nursing
- Coordinated hospice services
- Smoke-free environment
- Leisure meals (residents wake and dine at their leisure)
- Free satellite TV service
- Computer access with internet and e-mail capability
- Wheelchair-accessible mini-van
- Minnesota Department of Health Licensed
- Medicare/Medicaid Certified
- Member of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging and the Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance
- Member of the American Medical Directors Association
For more information, please stop by for a tour and/or visit with the residents and staff. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff on duty or visit with our Social Worker at (507) 223-7277, ext. 218.